lunes, 28 de junio de 2010

Being in my new job

Agh, I still feel weird about my new job x_x I feel pretty stupid and clumsy since there are many things I don't know and I feel like they expected more from me when I got the job.

It's actually a very interesting job, programming with new stuff, getting to know more tools and frameworks, but I think I joined in a time with a lot of pressure and thus I don't get enough time to catch up to all these new things.

Another thing that makes me feel that way is that they work in a way that I haven't worked before, but they seem to expect me to already know how to do it their way. Maybe it's not much my fault but it still feels bad to be treated like you should know it already, you know?

Anyway, just what I've been feeling today. I hope tomorrow it's a little different, I just hope I don't get fired or something for not catching up fast enough x3;

- Zoichi (Twenty)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario